Wednesday, June 2, 2010



In my short university live. I didn't have a lot of teachers. I had study “Bachillerato” in USACH because I didn0t know what study.
After,I came to study Cinema and TV in U de Chile. In here I meet very special teacher but the most important was Carlos Ossa. I had three theory classes with him about the language, cultural context and the representations.
He is a good orator, when he started his classes, he didn’t hey hello or something, he talk a lot. He didn’t stop when he speak, threes hours didn’t stop. His language was bigger but many times he said “The Image”,"strictly speaking", “Representation”, words was used by he for talk about to much thinks. It does very hard understand the first time when he started to talk about something, but he always repeated in different forms.
He have a big patience and help when somebody need he for something. When someone have problems with a works or homework if you go with him, always if He can, he help you. Obviously, I’m talking about academic’s problems.
In the first year in the university I learn to much, thanks to him.

Threes weeks ago, we must does a presentation about Godard for Documental Class and we went to him. He given us a book, a film and a short class about Gordard.

5 comments:

  1. Dunno.

    Godard... I liked him at first, then I started to hate him and now I saw "The contempt" again, I liked it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ossa rocks, I really enjoy his classes... but now I get it haha, coz you know, he talks in a difficult way, and now, three years after I "understand" some of the topics he explains in his class... such a shame hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha
    is a good teacher, i like him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ossa! He's a god.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love him!!!!!! He is the best ever!!!

    He is a God!!!!

    I love him!!! hahahahahahhaa =)

    ReplyDelete