Wednesday, June 23, 2010



Along time ago, I was studying at USACH. My first universitary experience. It was In this time I began to change my decision about who I must study. There were the last day here, I should do PSU and finally enter to study filmmaking.

This day was Tuesday, a great day. Before, It had was raining and we had finished a hard mathematic test. Eric (photographer) had been meeting people for make a party in Sherwood. All students of JBCH zone make party and celebrated in this place. At JBCH before earthquake had been Psychology, Education, Journalist and Bachelorship. I was study in the last.

In this picture, You can see Gonzalo, He is seeing to camera. He was my classmate, and now I’m working with him in a Documental proyect, about “Propedeútico” and his experience, because he didn’t need PSU for enter to study. I am making this project and tomorrow I must present it.

In other side, You can see an arm. Seba’s arm. Seba is an other ex-classmate, He was a great student and now, He study Industrial Engineering with Gonzalo. They have a Metal band and play all Saturdays with other guys of Bachelorship.

I remember those guys drinking beer and other girls talking about her academy future. We are ten students in our last day.

m.. You can see me , I was wearing a blue T-shirt, I lost this T-shirt in Peumo. I carry a bag, I have and use this bag now.Em. I don’t’ know who I could say…

4 comments:

  1. I have seen that photo before! You're an exhibitionist bitch! jajaja xD.
    Love you! jaja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was you?! wow, I don't recognize you

    ReplyDelete