Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Concert

I remember my first concert. When I was 14 yeas old, I travel to Santiago for 3 hours in a old bus. Three week after I had buy my ticket and called my cousin for invited him. Obviously, he accepted.
When I arrived to Santiago my cousin had been looking for me in the station. We thought be late for the concert and quickly run to metro. When we were near of place we lost. I had talking with people looking for “Victor Jara” Stadium and after on hour we arrived here.
The concert was of Mago de Oz ( Now, I don’t like this band) and if I listened their music, I didn’t know them. I didn’t know how was their faces. I had been impatient for know them, for Listen them.
The Band did two concerts, and the first previously would be in the Theatre Providencia, for not many people and the second in Victor Jara Stadium. I went to the first but it didn’t be in the Theatre Providencia and was in the Victor Jara Stadium.
When we enter, I saw little groups of people, after will arrive more, but not many yet. The concert began and was so cool. The music hurt for everywhere. And all people were singing and jumping I was not me, (well, I never be like me in the concerts) I was so good, so happy. I danced, sang, jumped. I caught a pick, but I lost it in here. I was in front, and the bands forward my eyes, No many people, I could be in the final and see near to me. The concert was magical. After we must run to Alameda for take a bus to the station. I had 20 minutes for arrive and take a bus to Peumo, where I lived then.
This day Juan Pablo II died, it was freak, and the day after concert it was my birthday. Beacause It’s my best concert, not only for the concert, for the day.

1 comment: