Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hello guys! I'm Carlos and This is my first blog, a bad blog, a boring blog and I'm writing in english for a english class but my native languaje is spanish. Today was a very long day, in the morning i'm wake up late because i mustn't go to University.
I'm Filmaking Studing in "Universidad de Chile", campus Juan Gomez Millas, Nuñoa, in the metropolitan region.
In English class we must write every class in our blogs, because the teacher cheek all. In the future i will tell you what happend.


pd: I have a present for you
Les Luthiers Subtitulating!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S90yo-dBFi8

6 comments:

  1. Nice I love Les Luthiers haha
    They're my favourite :D

    See ya !

    (I know, my comment sucks haha, but I'm tired, you know, was a long long day)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    We're going to die tomorrow (Documental)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny les luthiers!
    And, as Cony says, we are going to die tomorrow with D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I'm writing later, but here I am
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm writting later too.
    Oh, hi boy, I hope you are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No idea who Les Luthiers are...

    Generation gap!

    ReplyDelete